GENERAL TERMS AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
On this page you can regularly monitor all changes related to the protection of personal data.
At FACE DESIGN LAB and our affiliated online page www.facedesignlab.com we have been respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data from the very beginning.
Your personal data, its collection and use are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of our business and can only be fully interpreted in conjunction with them, therefore we suggest that you read them in their entirety.
We conduct business in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1), and since the publication of these rules with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well.
In an effort to make each user more aware and enjoy their rights in this field as much as possible, we have through reconciliation with the GDPR enabled easier editing of your settings and edited these terms so that they are even easier to read and understand. In addition we have clearly defined how we work with our partners, third parties and cookies, and other tracking technologies.
2. ABOUT THE COMPANY
All data is managed by FACE DESIGN LAB (hereinafter: manager).
3. FORMS OF PARTICIPATION
You can use our services as:
- anonymous user (When you visit our sites we will with your consent collect data via cookies with the aim of providing better functionality and user experience, security, counting the number of users on the site and ensuring the smooth functioning of the web pages.)
- e- newsletter subscriber (In this case you can use our services like anonymous user, the only information you will provide is your email address. We collect no other data about you. You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter (link for unsubscribing is included in every newsletter you receive) which will ensure deletion from our lists.)
- registered user
- registered buyer
4. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect different data depending on which of our services you are using.
If you contact us, we collect:
- Contact data: name and surname, email address
- Demographic data: gender and country data
If you are receiving marketing messages (e-newsletter), we collect:
- Name and contact data – email address
- Demographic data – country and gender data.
We also process the following personal information:
- Communication data between Face Design Lab and you
- Data about habits on websites operated by Face Design Lab
5. HOW WE OBTAIN DATA
We obtain data about you in several ways when you:
- subscribe to free newsletters and discount notices,
- engage in prize competition
- browse our content
- post a question, comment, or rate any of our products
- send various questions, hand in a complaint, return the product,
- communicate with us through social media
Technical data is obtained automatically. Google, Facebook and other social networks and advertising agencies provide us with the information for which you have given them consent.
6. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data in order to provide offered services and improve them for your satisfaction. More specifically, this includes:
We use the data to continuously improve our services and systems, including the addition of new features, and at the same time to make informed decisions using aggregate analysis and business intelligence, all based on our legitimate interest, derived from entrepreneurial freedom and based on the need to improve our services to ensure success in economic competition. When improving our service we use personal data that is as anonymized as possible In order to ensure that your rights and interests are properly protected.
Protection, security and dispute resolution
We may also process data when a legal interest occurs, to ensure the protection and security of our systems and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements on the basis of legal interest.
Marketing offers and commercial messages
We send you commercial messages about products similar to those you have already purchased. You can always reject these commercial messages via the unsubscribe link found in each email. In the event that you unsubscribe from commercial messages, your electronic contact data will no longer be used for this purpose. We will only start using it again if you enter it for this purpose or explicitly request it.
Marketing offers that you see may be selected based on other data that we have regularly obtained about you based on personal data, demographic data, popular position and information about the use in connection with our products and website (cookies, IP address, information from your browser, click data, presented commercial messages, viewed services). We do not perform fully automated processing that would have any legal consequences for you. If you purchase from us as an unregistered user, we process this data because of legitimate interest, which is prerequisite for normal legitimate marketing. If you are not our customer, we only process information with your consent. You have the right to file a free objection against such processing at any time. Contact details are provided at the end of this document.
If cookies are enabled in your web browser, we process data about web habits from cookies that are hosted on web pages operated by Face Design Lab, in order to ensure better functioning of the web pages of Face Design Lab, and for online promotion of the company.
You can find more information in special chapter of this document.
7. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In addition to us, your personal data may also be used by our trusted partners, whose help we need for smooth operation:
- we provide delivery services with the data they need to transport and deliver the order,
- in the event that your order includes products that supplier has in stock, we provide him with the data needed to prepare the shipment with your delivery address and the contents of the order,
- payment provider (such as Paypal, etc.),
- authorized institutions, if required by law (court, etc.)
They will handle any data in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and the European Data Protection Regulation.
With your consent, we provide your information via cookies to Google, Facebook and other social networks.
All partners who have access to personal data are obliged to treat personal data carefully and in accordance with the law. We only provide them with the data necessary to successfully complete an order, sales process or other activity. We do not share your data with any unauthorized third parties.
8. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
We will store and process your personal data to the extent necessary to accomplish the purposes of the processing and as long as necessary to complete ordered or agreed activities, and later on within the limitation period of any obligations that may result from the processing of that personal data, in particular, when the processing of personal data is necessary in the context of the conclusion or execution of the contract.
Data obtained on the basis of the individual's consent is kept until revoked. In cases where the storage period of personal data is ordered by law, we keep the data in accordance with the legal command.
9. SAFETY ASSURANCE
We use several security-protection systems on our web sites to provide adequate protection against loss, disclosure, unwanted changes or misuse of information. We use SSL technology to transmit all personal data, which ensures proper encryption of all information.
Only authorized persons (employees, contractors) with a username and password have access to the collected personal data. Please help us protect your personal data by ensuring that your username and password are secure.
10. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If we process your personal data, you can request free information about the processing of your personal information at any time.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the principles of personal data protection and the legal conditions of personal data protection, you may request clarification or request that we remove the situation, and above all, you may request correction, addition, removal of personal data or denial of access to personal information.
If you want to assert your rights, please contact person responsible for the protection of personal data at the e- address email@example.com. You can also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You can cancel your consent to processing of personal data at any time. If you cancel the consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized; this however does not apply to personal data that is needed for Face Design Lab to fulfill legal obligations or to protect its legitimate interests. Removal of personal data also occurs if personal data are not required for a specific purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other legally defined reasons.
The operation of our websites is virtually impossible without our cookies. If you do not wish to have our cookies on your computer, remember that the storage of cookies is under the full control of your browser. With browser settings that suit you, you can limit or disable the storage of cookies as you wish, and you can permanently delete cookies on your device at any time.
Our website is one of several billion sites where you can also get cookies from Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social networks on your device, or at least they read your cookie when you visit our site. These sites may use the information collected in this way for a variety of purposes, from analytics, advertising, to the improvement of their products. For this, we need your consent, which you can approve at the top of this page.
- optimizing our sites to meet your requirements by tracking traffic, your page movements, and features used
- obtaining data about ad viewing, so we won’t show you ads for goods that you are not interested in
Some cookies may include information that is then used by third parties and which directly support our advertising activities (called "third party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and customization of banner ads on the websites you are viewing. You cannot be identified based on this information.
The cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types. Temporary “session cookies” are deleted as soon as you finish visiting our site. Long lasting “persistent cookies” are stored on your device for much longer or until you manually remove them (how long a cookie remains on your device depends on the settings of the cookies themselves and your browser settings).
Based on their functionality, cookies can be divided into:
- analytic cookies that help us make our websites more user-friendly by understanding how they use them
- performance cookies that allow us to analyze the effectiveness of different sales channels
- tracker cookies that, in combination with performance cookies, help us analyze the effectiveness of different sales channels
- target cookies, which are used to tailor promotion content and to ensure that it is properly targeted
- mandatory cookies, which are important for the basic functioning of the site